dangit, I hate when that happens.  I have been spending hours(and the docs
have been great at pushing this along).  Ignore the below question.  The
file was there(I was accidentally on a different machine where that file was
not there), but now I have  a new question....

*why can my superadmin always login without a password?   *

It is like the password is not being changed or something.  I no longer get
any errors, but the new sip password just doesn't work in the login portal
and I have to use a blank password(ever since I reset it using the command
inthe docs below).  I wish it would prompt me for the superadmin password or
something...you would think it would do this after you uninstall and
reinstall sipxecs since you are cleaning the system but obviously some data
was leftover and so it though it already had a password :(.  How to resolve
this?
thx,
dean