Hi,

I have sipx running quite happily bound to a specific IP for its first
instance. I used a fedora core 8 "image" that I chroot'd into, and installed
sipx via the fedora core 8 instructions on the site (via yum). There are a
couple of processes though that are ignoring the hardcoded IP (in
config.def) and I was wondering if anyone knew how to force them to bind to
the specific IP, the processes in question are:

sipxacd which is bound to 0.0.0.0:8110
sipxpresence which is bound to 0.0.0.0:8111
watchdog which is bound to 0.0.0.0:8092

Basically what I am trying to do is setup about 4 or 5 (very low call
volume, very small number of phones (less than 5)) instances of sipx on the
same machine. So if there is a better way to do this, please feel free to
clue me in :)

Thanks