________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Picher,
Michael
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 4:17 AM
To: Andrew Radke; sipx-users
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] modifying incoming caller id

Not that I can think of...  it could be done with digit modification in
a Patton gateway.

Not sure about the Mediatrix though.

This is certainly new "(very nice with a good web interface and very
handy online instructions)"

I tried their gateways years ago and you actually had to program them
with an SNMP tool...  It was horrible!

Mike