Hi again,

I wrote in an earlier email with great length the issue i am experiencing.

I will keep it short and simple with the hope that i can get some
pointers from the sipx mailiinglist members;

We have Polycom 330 phones connected to SipX 3.10.3  (recently upgraded
from 3.8 centos iso based system with yum / stable) and the gateway is
Mediant 1000

I have tried number of Bootroms and Firmware (4.1.2 rom to 3.1.1
firmware and below), literally all combinations but i still kept getting
random freeze/hang on the phones.
Which then i switched back to the bootrom and firmware that i know
worked in sipx 3.8 times (rom 4.0 and firmware 2.2.2) and phones stop
hanging.

However, i am facing with a bigger problem. When user A is on an active
call with outsider B, and a new call comes in to A, user A will be muted
although outsider B can hear user A. Since only one side can hear, they
have no option but to hangoff the phone.

I have checked Call Waiting settings on the Mediant (we have two ISDN-30
lines) and everything seems normal. The Mediant vendor claims the issue
should be on the Polycom 330 phone side - however i can't locate any
setting on the SipX configuration side that might relate to this.

Would appreciate if anyone can shed some light on this mystery, which
definitely alienates the users with the new system.

Thank you all in advance.
Kind Regards.