Hi Scott,

I was using ROM 4.0 with SIP 2.2. Without changing any settings i upgraded the ROM to 4.1.2 and SIP 3.1.1 on sipx 3.10.3 (which i upgraded from 3.8 via yum recently) and the auto-answer / mute disappeared and started to act as expected.

However, I am getting intermittent freeze of the phones. They freeze either when they are idle (i know mine as i havent touched it for few days) or user do a number of transfers (thats how the end-user feedback).

I have grouped the phones (all Polycom 330) into department names and I am going through each group and edit the Polycom 330 settings to see if i am missing anything.

*Would it be possible, which i would greatly appreciated, for someone to send me their "working" Polycom 330 config for sipx 3.10.3 ?
*
I have tried googling around but can't locate which settings are tested and known as 'trouble-maker'. So it would really be helpfull to see a working configuration of other Polycom 330 user(s).

All the best...*
*