On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 15:05 +0300, Nikolay Kondratyev wrote:
> I’ve tried to configure sipxbridge as described in the wiki… both
> external and public addresses are equal to the internet interface
> address and local address is the address in the private network.

I am running sipxbridge with les.net on a system I set up a few days ago
(3.11.11).  I have only one nic in the system, as multiple nics are not
supported.  The system is behind a firewall with NAT enabled.  In this
scenario I used the default configuration that sipxbridge provides,
which is as follows:

Public address:   <blank>
Public port:      <blank>
External address: 192.168.16.25 (private address of my sipx on my LAN)
External port:    5080
STUN server:      stun01.sipphone.com

With this configuration, and the appropriate ITSP config on the gateway
page, I am able to make and receive calls via my ITSP.

> I also changed MY_IP_ADDRESS in the config.defs to be the internal
> address, because get_def_addr gives external address.

While this worked in 3.10, this will cause problems in 3.11, and within
the next few days will be irrelevant as sipXconfig will no longer read
this value.  sipXconfig will only use the IP address that is set via
sipx-setup (or migrated from a 3.10 install).  This IP address is able
to be changed on the System->Servers page.

[...]

Kevin