> OK so I retracted timeout interval a bit ( 5 sec. ) from the Expires
> interval of the ITSP reported in the OK to the Register. Please give
> r15269 a try and let me know if it solved anything.

I had an issue applying the update so I reinstalled using the most recent
4.0.x ISO.

This resolved the second issue where sipXecs was trying to register shortly
after the registration expired. I connected to les.net and verified that the
registration is now occurring about 5 seconds before the expiration. It
never shows that it's not registered and I cannot reproduce this issue
anymore.

Unfortunately, the first issue still remains. After about 90 seconds, I can
no longer receive inbound calls. I have tried with sipXecs both behind the
firewall and on the DMZ. The calls are registered on les.net and are showing
up as "NO ANSWER".

To workaround this issue, I could always set the expiration to be less than
90 seconds, but this would just be masking the problem. Please let me know
what you would like me to do next.

Thanks!