Rene Pankratz wrote:

SipX 4.0 is already available in the stable download section

Since when? The last time I checked (yesterday) it was still in the */Nightly builds and development releases "temp"/* folder not the */Stable Releases "pub"/* folder. So it is a Release Candidate, not a stable release.

So my question still remains - how lng until it becomes "stable".

I just tried accessing it again today but for some reason I can't access either of the downloads folders. Firefox says "The document contains no data" when trying to access http://sipxecs.sipfoundry.org/pub/sipXecs/ and http://sipxecs.sipfoundry.org/temp/sipXecs/ . Is this a known issue?