Thank you for your quick reply, based on your reply I got part of it working but it broke other areas.

What I meant for internal extensions is extension that are services running on the server itself, IE. AutoAttendant, VoiceMail, Park, Etc.

Yes, I did leave the "Inbound Calls Destination" blank in the SipXBridge configuration, I'm not using the alias, instead I'm using the extension itself.

Am I sure the calls are coming thru SipXBridge? Well, I thought it was but now I think it wasn't. I change the port on the Cisco to send the calls to port 5080 on the SipXecs, by doing this now I know that I'm sending the calls directly to the SipXBridge, so now when I dial an extension it work but like I said it broke other areas, here is a breakout of these:

If I call from SipXecs to a Cisco CME phone directly it all works fine.

If I call from the Cisco CME to a SipXecs phone directly the call works but I cannot hangup from the SipXecs using X-Lite as the phone.

If I call from the Cisco CME to the SipXecs AA it works but it doesn't recognize the DTMF tones so I cannot go anywhere from there.

Now if I change the port on the CME to forward calls to 5060 then when I call the SipXecs AA the DTMF tones work fine but when I type an extension the AA attempts to transfer and it disconnects.

Thanks again...

Jhony