I wanted to let you guys know that the issue with the Cisco gateway is
resolved.

 The issue started when I moved from SipXecs 3.10.3 to SipXecs 4.0. The
issue was that I could call from the SipXecs extensions out to the Cisco
gateway and to phones on the Cisco Call Manager Express but when calling
from the Cisco CME to the SipXecs I could call to the voicemail and the
auto attendant but no to any extensions.

 After trying many things I found what I think it was the last piece of
the puzzle, on the Cisco gateway dial-peer (call leg) that points to the
SipXecs, I specified what codec to use, G711 and now I'm able to call
just fine. After doing some research I found that the Cisco gateway
defaults to G729, don't know if 4.0 has built-in support to G729 but
that seems to have fix my issue.

 Thank you for your help.

 Jhony