On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 10:39 AM, voice<vo...@netgeneral.net> wrote:
> This is the error i am dealing with:
>
> Standard error: Proxy Domain is mandatory for ITSP accounts

As previously posted, Domain is mandatory for all ITSP accounts. You
have not provided that information when configuring your system and
hence the error. The domain is used by sipxbridge to identify the ITSP
account and determine what signaling transformations it needs to
function correctly.

> I installed the 4.10 version lastnight and was surprised that the Caller-Id
> page was the same as 4.0 and not like your page on the wiki.  My provider
> Broadvox like Bandwidth and ATT does not require registration, username or
> passwd.  Just our DID:ipaddr.

Your username is your DID. Please enter it there.

so following the your wiki example i have to
> set From: for each of our DID in the user setup Caller-id.  According to the
> wiki it should be d...@ipaddr.  Is this still the case?

You can set a caller -id on a per user basis or on a per trunking
gateway basis. If you want a per user caller ID set it up for the
user. If you want a per trunking gateway caller -id set it up for the
trunking gateway.

Incidentally, the sipxbridge jar file included with the posted ISO has
some bugs that have been fixed since it was posted. It will be updated
again soon. You may want to rebuild sipxbridge from source code and
replace the jar files on your system.

Thanks

M. Ranganathan