Hey Tony,
I am using SIPX ver 4.0.
My server has a static IP address and I do not have a stun server.

I have tested the SIPX server in the private subnet with the phones and
later gave it a public IP address, with which all the phones are able to
register but they cannot make calls.

The firewalls used are cisco ASA 5510, some use NAT and most use PAT.

The phones cannot call each other being behind the NAT or PAT is a stun
server a must? If yes please suggest how I could install a STUN server on
the same box where the SIPX server is installed as the SIPX server is on
public IP address.

Thanks,
Emery

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 2:09 PM, Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net