I have been trying to cluster a couple of SIPx server. When I check the master
unit, I can see the secondary unit registered to it with the following services
up and running:

1)CDR HA tunnel
2)Media Services
3)SIP Trunking
4)Media Relay
5)SIP Registrar
6)SIP Proxy

However I can not make any calls between two SIP clients that are registered to
different SIPX services. For example I can not make calls from a phone that is
registered to Master, to a phone that is registered to the Slave. It
immediately puts me on voicemail of the called party. When I hang up, the
called party gets the message waiting indicator.
I can reach the operator and voicemail from both phones.

I am also experiencing the following problems:

-Maybe this is normal but I can not use the GUI for the slave directly anymore.
-I can not see the phones that are registered to the Slave SIPX, under the
"registration page" of the GUI of the Master SIPX. I thought I should be able to
-I tried to follow the instructions in "HA setup guide" but I can not find some
of the files mentioned in that document to be modified in my servers. For
example, I could not find a file called config.defs under /etc/sipxpbx/ folder.
-So far the only thing I have done is to follow the normal setup screen of SipX
(centos5 4.0.1-015823) to cluster the devices. I did not try anything fancy yet.
-Maybe this one is normal too but when check the list of services (through
sipxproc) under the slave SIPX, the only running services are SIPxrelay,
sipxproxy, sipxbridge, callresolver-agent, sipregistrar and freeswitch.

Sicne this is a lab I am using the master sipx server as my DNS server. the
slave is using the first one as the DNS server. DNS advisor tells me I am good
with the DNS configuration.

What am I missing here? any help is most appreciated..
Thanks