Good Day,

I was wondering if anybody has ever tried connecting an audiocodes mediant 1000
box to a SIPx to try Audiocode's remote surviability feature (SAS).

In my test network everything including SIPX, DNS server, Audiocodes Mediant 1K
and my sip phones (cisco 7940 and polycom sip phones) is in the same subnet.
Still trying to figure out the polycom phone but I configured the Cisco phone
with the IP address of the audiocodes' IP address and port 5080 under "Line
settings" and "outbound proxy".

Mediant 1K is configured to run SAS. Registration is enabled and everything
under "proxy and registration" is pointing to the IP of the SIPX server.

However, Cisco phone does not show up under SAS registration or SIPX
registration.

The domain name of SIPX is "lab.com"....(FQDN is sipx.lab.com). When audiocodes
tries to relay the registration info, it tries to register the phone as
2...@10.1.1.4 (2000 is the extension of the phone and 10.1.1.4 is the IP of
audiocodes.) As soon as SIPX receives these requests, it sends back a "Status:
403 requires noaccess"...Any idea what this might mean?

Once I figure this out, the next step is to make the polycom phones work with
SAS...Any suggestions there as well?

Thanks in advance,