Good Day,

I have an Audiocodes mediant 1000 box with some FXS ports. The rgistration on
the box is pointing to SIPX and my analog phones that are connected to
Audiocodes, are registering to SIPX.

I can see the registrations on SIPX for the analog phones as the following:

URI: <sip:37...@sipx.lab.com;user=phone>

Contact: <sip:37...@10.56.128.46;user=phone;x-sipX-nonat>

10.56.128.46 is the IP of Audiocodes.

I also have other SIP phones registered to SIPX.

The problem is, when somebody calls the analog phone's extension, they get a
quick ring and then the extensions voice mail.

I checked the syslog of Audiocodes. SIPX never sends an invite to Audiocodes
for the analog phones extension.

I was wondering if this happened to anyone before...Any help is most
appreciated.

Thanks,