From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Damian
Krzeminski
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 11:39 AM
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Phone Book Import

Burden, Mike wrote:
> Naming the file  Customers.csv  and attempting to import it gives me
the
> error message, and the attached log file entries.
>
> Doing *NOTHING* except renaming the file to  Phonebook.csv  allows me
> import it with no errors.
>
> It's worth noting that there *IS* no column 84 on line 3 (regardless
of
> whether you count the header line and whether you start counting at 0
or
> 1) I created the file, and I'm able to bring it up in Notepad or
Excel,
> change it, and save changes, so it wouldn't seem to be a permission
> issue...

The problem is that sipXconfig cannot find or create this file:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: /var/sipxdata/phonebook/Customers.csv
(Permission denied)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:179)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:131)

What permissions/ownership you have in /var/sipxdata

ls -ld /var/sipxdata
ls -l /var/sipxdata

It almost looks like you managed to upload Phonebooks.csv and then
_something_ changed permissions in this directory, so you are stuck with
the only file that was created.
D.