"My guess is that you do not have a single problem here, but several
small ones."

Not the least of which could be running sipXecs on VMWare ESXi 4.x...

Mike

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Todd Hodgen
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 3:01 AM
To: 'Nathan Nieblas'; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] multi site deployment

Nathan,

The best thing to do right now is to get a complete trace of these
failed calls.   Clear your logs, regenerate the failed calls and grab a
merged Xml file.  With that, I'm sure someone on this list will be able
to point you in the right direction fairly quickly.  My guess is that
you do not have a single problem here, but several small ones.  You will
most likely have to attack these individually to come to a resolution.
The trace file is the starting point.