On Tue, 2010-01-05 at 02:45 -0800, Nathan Nieblas wrote:
> I was waiting for that J I read something about it being frowned upon
> because of the lack of a realtime clock at high call load – but what
> exactly would be considered high call load? We’re doing maybe a
> maximum of 5-6 simultaneous calls.

The problem isn't calls per se, but rather the number of calls where a
sipXecs process originates or terminates audio for a call.  This
includes voicemail deposit/retrieval, generating MOH streams for calls
on hold, and parked calls.  But in any case, running sipXecs on a
virtual platform can be troublesome.

Dale