From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Winson
(Elabram)
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 7:42 PM
To: sipXecs users
Subject: [sipx-users] G-Tek phone keep "hanging" because is my codec
problem?

i implement 35 unit G-Tek IP-PHone in my company, however that keep
"hang" when i try hunt group or call out.

for example i dial 1300 is my FD department, i try dial on and off
shortly, but some of the phone still Ring, i have to turn off the power
and turn on again.

I just try call to local, the phone also will "hang".

Is it because the codec in the phone i set wrong already?

i just enable G711 uLaw only  , others all  disable.

  Kong Wing Soon
  IT & Admin Assistant
  Address: No. 2, 2nd Floor, Jalan KP 1/2,
                    Kajang Prima, 43000 Kajang,
                    Selangor, Malaysia.
  Tel           : +603 8737 2388
  Fax          : +603 8736 0588