that looks like a proxy log. the call is being initiated from a user line,
but the user is "xxx'd" out by you.

Since the call is using TCP, my guess is that it is a remote user or a user
with softphone, and the user has been hacked.

Since the user has to pass through the proxy credentials in order to place a
call, and if you feel the user has been compromised, you should remove the
user or change the users credentials and have him/her get their system
checked out before providing them with the credentials to authenticate.

It is also possible a user changed their softphone username/password to say
"anon anon" and is trying to place the call.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 4:38 AM, an...@iguanait.com <an...@iguanait.com>wrote:

> Hi again. We have installed sipxecs-4.0.4-017289 on Centos 5.
>
> This morning i saw a very strange records in my sipregister logs.
>
> It looks that somebody is trying (or it registered successfully)
> register and make calls through our system with one of our extension.
> I checked on Call Details Records screen and i see that call to
> 00930820128 has failed. I cannot see any other records for this
> registration and call in logs.
>
> FROM             TO          START           DURATION  STATUS
> anon anon - xxx0 00930820128 2/23/10 6:43 AM 0 seconds Failed
>
> Was this extension hacked? How can i protect my system from this kind of
> things?
>
> I attached sipregister logs.

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.