Tony thank you for the quick response.

  We did try doing a CentOS 5.4 install and installing SipX from Yum but
then we had some errors with file and data replication that we never had
with the single CD install. I had a small installation in the past
running 3.10 on top of ESXi and the only issue back then was the
voicemail having choppy voice because of the ESXi resource scheduling
since we had multiple VMs running on it. Now since this was a dedicated
server just for SipX I figured it would run fine and it does, even
voicemails are fine without any choppiness, only the Java issue chewing
the CPU and causing busy signals when trying to call in or out.

  I understand the issue may or may not be ESXi related but comparing
that install with another simiral install that's the only difference
between the two. Because of this we are willing to purchase new servers
to run Sipx on hardware and see if we have any issues.

  Is there anything you think we should try first or do you think that
there's a good chance that new servers will fix the issue??

  Thanks,

  Jhony