Hello,

I use sipXecs in combination with Polycom IP SoundStation 670 phones.
I've registered the different phones and assigned users to them.  I use
the sipXecs internal
provisioning feature to write my configuration to the phones.

How can I change the default sip.cfg file for all the deployed phones?
Because I need the Corporate Directory feature of the Polycom phones which
I can't (as far as I know) access in the GUI.

How do I create a new phone profile if I my (soft) phone is not  on the
"Add new phone..." list yet?

Best regards
Cyrill Reiser
cyrill.rei...@iscoord.com
is||coord ag
Information Solutions Coordinators
a subsidiary of ffc fincoord holding ltd. | Beustweg 12 | CH-8032 Zurich
Phone +41 44 258 88 82 | Fax +41 44 258 88 99
i...@iscoord.com | www.iscoord.com
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender. If you are not the
named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Privacy statement