Matthew wrote:
>Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Specific CDR query with emailed results
>
>Do you know if this particular area is even remotely similar?
>The only challenging part for me will be adding the date
>constraints to the queries.
>This is a simple query I'm using to get part of the data for
>one extension.
>select * from cdrs where callee_aor is <sip:0...@sipx.voip>;
>It will obviously get a little more complicated when I add the
>dates in.
>I would like to get it in place, but don't want it to it to be
>a complete waste of time when 4.2 comes around.
>Do you know if this table is completely different in 4.2 or
>would a significant portion of my work be reusable?

The changes in 4.2 to the CDR records are mostly related to new fields
being added.  There are some other types of changes to existing fields
(termination) but they're pretty minor and shouldn't impact you.

For your sql query regarding the dates, I typically use something like:

     select * from cdrs where callee_aor is <sip:0...@sipx.voip> where
start_time > '2010-03-01' ;

In order to get all calls to <sip:0...@sipx.voip> starting from March
1st

or

     select * from cdrs where callee_aor is <sip:0...@sipx.voip> where
start_time > '2010-03-01'  and start_time < '2010-03-04' ;

In order to get all calls to <sip:0...@sipx.voip> from March 1st to
March 3rd (excludes March 4th)