On 3/3/2010 1:51 PM, Raymond Dans wrote:

> The changes in 4.2 to the CDR records are mostly related to new fields
> being added.  There are some other types of changes to existing fields
> (termination) but they're pretty minor and shouldn't impact you.
>
> For your sql query regarding the dates, I typically use something like:
>
>       select * from cdrs where callee_aor is<sip:0...@sipx.voip>  where
> start_time>  '2010-03-01' ;
>
> In order to get all calls to<sip:0...@sipx.voip>  starting from March
> 1st
>
> or
>
>       select * from cdrs where callee_aor is<sip:0...@sipx.voip>  where
> start_time>  '2010-03-01'  and start_time<  '2010-03-04' ;
>
> In order to get all calls to<sip:0...@sipx.voip>  from March 1st to
> March 3rd (excludes March 4th)

Thanks! I just about have it. This may not be the most elegant way to do
it, but it is working.

psql -H -d SIPXCDR -U postgres -c "select
caller_aor,callee_aor,start_time,end_time,end_time-start_time as
"Duration" from cdrs where (caller_aor = '<sip:0...@sipx.voip>' or
callee_aor like '%6154670...@sipx.voip>' or callee_aor like
'%0...@sipx.voip>') and start_time > current_date - 7;"

This gets all calls in the last week to or from extension 0142 which has
DID  alias 6154670172.