For those of you playing the home game (and anyone in the future that
finds this thread because they are having a similar problem and Googled
it), the problem appears to be a configuration mis-match between my
Polycom phones and/or sipXecs server and the ITSP, since DTMF works fine
using a test account set up with another ITSP.

Our ITSP is working with me now to pin it down.  They are currently
setting up a 2nd account for us on a non-production server so we can try
things without disrupting service to other Customers.

 Mike Burden

Lynk Systems, Inc

 e-mail: m...@lynk.com <mailto:m...@lynk.com>

 Phone: 616-532-4985