Josh,

We are *NOT* using Asterisk.   See the end of my message
where I mentioned:
> sipXecs 4.0.4
> Polycom IP550 and IP650 phones, with 3.1.3.30439
> firmware and 2.8.1 bootblock

The ITSP hypothesized that maybe there was a similar issue
either with sipXecs or Polycom (hence my asking about this
in the sipXecs forum.)

I'm hoping that among this large a sample size, I can get
some idea of whether there might be a real issue here.

Since there is a built-in template for Voxitas in sipXecs, I
would assume that sipXecs has been through some kind of
testing with Voxitas, and that others are using sipXecs with
Voxitas?

--
Mike Burden
Lynk Systems, Inc