I have a bit more information on this problem.  I appears
from the trace that I've uploaded in my prior email that
after the 180 Ringing message from the aastra phone, the
phone is returning a 200 OK message that contains a bad
Contact: field.  It contains:
  Contact:
<sip:~~gr~mailto:d3d1b2eac11af...@home.dejagers.net;gr>
Should this contain something like:
  Contact:
<sip:mailto:2...@192.168.2.254:5060;transport=udp>

Because of this the ACK for the OK is never received by the
Aastra phone and it times out.  (The trace shows the ACK
goes to the proxy and never gets to the calling phone.)

Does this make sense?  Can someone confirm for me that it is
an Aastra problem and not a sipXecs problem by looking at
the SIP trace info?