[quote title=Scott Lawrence wrote on Tue, 23 March 2010
10:11
The Astra is trying to use a 'gruu'; this is a form of the
contact that
is (should be) globally routable.

Some older versions of sipXecs have some issues with these
(which we
believe are fixed in the current development version).

You may be able to make progress by disabling support for
gruu in the
phones until you can move to the latest sipXecs.
[/quote]

Thanks, Scott.  I can find no way to disable gruu on the
Aastra phone, so I may wait a bit an try sipXecs 4.2 which
looks like it is nearing closure.  Am correct in that
assessment or should I pursue another path?