In Audiocodes I see:

 Number of Attempted Calls    0  Number of Established Calls    0  Percentage
of Successful Calls(ASR)    ---  Number of Calls Terminated due to a Busy
Line    0  Number of Calls Terminated due to No Answer    0  Number of Calls
Terminated due to Forward    0  Number of Failed Calls due to No Route
   0  Number
of Failed Calls due to No Matched Capabilities    0  Number of Failed Calls
due to No Resources    0  Number of Failed Calls due to Other Failures
   0  Average
Call Duration(ACD)[sec]    0  Attempted Fax Calls Counter    0  Successful
Fax Calls Counter    0
Another thing, can I upload the 00908F12177A.ini file generated by Sipxecs
to AC without renaming it? The default for AC is BOARD.ini file.

Thanks