Från: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] för Robert B [d...@spudland.com]
Skickat: den 22 april 2010 13:55
Till: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Ämne: Re: [sipx-users] ITSP Account setting missing in Gateway config

Tony,

Is there something other than opening the "Add new gateway..." drop-down
menu and then selecting "SIP trunk" that is different for adding a SIP
trunk with an ITSP account?

I've already deleted and re-added the SIP trunk and there's no ITSP
account settings. I am not getting any means to add ITSP account
settings for *any* of the dozen or so trunks I had working in 4.0.4.

In fact, I don't even have the ITSP "profiles" drop-down with the
preconfigured settings for different SIP providers when adding a SIP trunk.

-- Robert