If this is happening when updating, it makes sense (to me) to grep your
packages and compare that with the repo list to make sure everything:

1. Got installed (there are new packages that are installing and not
updating)
2. Got updated

If something didn't get installed or updated it should be noted.

Then if this problem happens, a snapshot would be helpful with a JIRA issue.

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 2:04 PM, Todd Hodgen <thod...@verizon.net> wrote:

> I can confirm that I had the same issue when I did my update to 4.2
> initially.  However, I wasn't sure I had a clean system that I was
> updating,
> so I did not report it.
>
> Essentially, everything came up and was working except my trunks.  I went
> in
> and added the branch setting - in all areas.   I then noticed I didn't have
> an SBC, and the drop down contained NONE if I recall correctly.  It would
> not allow me to add the sipxbridge, and it was not in the dropdown - only
> None was in there.  I confirmed that I had Sip Trunking enabled, etc.
> Basically, I couldn't find a way to enable the Bridge.  Out of frustration,
> I reloaded from ISO, as I wasn't sure it was something I had done to the
> base software of 4.0.4.

Why do mathematicians always confuse Halloween and Christmas?
Because 31 Oct = 25 Dec.