Thanks again,

________________________________
From: "Picher, Michael" <mpic...@cmctechgroup.com>
To: arda savran <ardasav...@yahoo.com>; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Sent: Sun, April 25, 2010 9:48:08 PM
Subject: RE: [sipx-users] how to construct a dial plan in an hosted environment.

Arda,

Be careful of dial plans and permissions.  They are like ACL’s in that if the
dial plan digits match and your permissions do not then the call fails…  even
if there is a matching entry lower in the dial plan that also matches and has
the proper permissions.

As Tony pointed out the Branch (in 4.0.4 it was location) is the proper way to
handle this.

Mike