That answers my question in that it's probably not worth risking corrupt
configuration on the redundant server. The scenario you describe, Scott,
would put everything into the upgraded environment all at once which
kinda defeats the purpose of testing :-)

Unless I can think of a way to do this I might just tell them it's not
possible and that I've already done all the testing I can.

Josh Patten
Assistant Network Administrator
Brazos County IT Dept.
(979) 361-4676