No, has nothing to do with one gateway on two rules...

But this is expected behavior....    Research multiple dial plans matching same
dial string.  Discussed over, and over, and over...

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Rene Pankratz
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 6:42 AM
To: sipx-users
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Auth required for a call from unmanaged GW
tounmanaged GW (with no perm. configured)?

I already answered the Question myself. After removing the unmanaged GW from
the dialing rule with permissions the other dialing rule without permission
works like a charm.

Is it expected behaviour, that you cannot use a gateway on 2 dialing rules (one
with, and one without permissions)?

afaik I cannot add an unmanaged GW twice to the same SipX config, right?

So how to solve this problem?

René