Hi everyone,
   I'm currently having problems w/ the sipx auto attendant. Upon boot up of
the sipx server, the auto attendant works just fine. When i call from the
pstn and reach the AA and dial an extension, it sends me there. Upon hanging
up and calling the AA from the pstn again, it no longer responds to any
number i dial. Whether i dial an extension, dial 0 for operator or any other
numbers, the AA doesn't seem to be responding at all and just keeps talking.
I tried rebooting the sipX server and the 1st incoming call from the pstn
works fine again but any call after is met with the same issue. Internal
calls to AA doesn't have any problems at all, only ones coming from the
PSTN.  Im currently using sipX 4.2 64bit CentOS. Any advise will be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Ronald