I have a newly installed sipxecs 4.2 system (replaced a previously
installed v3.10 system).  System is behind a NAT firewall.  All works as
expected (internal extension to extension calls, outbound calls, inbound
calls, etc). I have also followed the v4.2 remote worker config guide
and configured the server accordingly (port forwarding, local subnet
specified, etc).

I have installed Acrobits SIP client on an iPhone and configured it as
an extension in sipxecs.  Using the local WiFi network, the iPhone SIP
client registers and can call/communicate with any extension as
expected.

Using 3G, the Acrobits SIP client registers properly and can call
internal extensions, but the media streams (RTP) are never established.

I have captured the net traffic at the server in the failure case and it
appears that the RTP traffic inbound from the (remote) iPhone is
arriving at the sipxecs server and is being properly sent on to the
internal extension.  However, I don't see any RTP traffic heading
outbound to the iPhone.  I think this is the problem...

Does anyone have recommendations for further diagnosing this scenario?
I can post a wireshark capture of the traffic in the failure case...if
that's helpful.

Thanks in advance-

sdm