        From: Tony Graziano [mailto:tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net]
        Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 10:28 AM
        To: Stephen D. Miller
        Cc: Nathaniel Watkins; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
        Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Another remote worker configuration
question...

        Is it possible to get a wireshark of the call at either end.
Acrobits probably cannot be configured for the media ports, but not
being able to see why rtp doesnt establish just leads to conjecture.

        Have you tried to get a siptrace of the call?

        I am thinking the wireshark or siptrace will give a clue as to
how "late" in the transaction the ack is being received for the media to
establish. If it works on wifi, but not on 3g, I think it's safe to
assume the carrier is delaying it or changing the source ports
(transparent proxy). Timing is all important to media.

        On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Stephen D. Miller