On Wed, 12 May 2010, Scott Richesson wrote:

> Yup... I had that problem intermittently.  Downgrading to SIP 3.2.2 fixed the
> problem.
>
> I believe this is the problem: http://track.sipfoundry.org/browse/XTRN-1046
>
> My phone experiencing the problem was not a remote worker, but it did have 3
> sidecars full of BLF's.  Perhaps that was slowing down the processing enough
> for this problem to manifest.
>
> Scott

Thanks, I'll try downgrading the phone tonight and see what happens. I
also did figure out that the initial incoming call will ring once, but if
I call the phone again within a few seconds it will ring properly. I have
a second 550 that is sitting behind NAT, and it is working properly. I
also might just stick this phone behind NAT as well, as a temp fix.

thanks,

geoff