From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
<sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org>
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org <sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org>
Sent: Thu May 20 06:59:10 2010
Subject: [sipx-users] Remote office problem

Hi to all..
I'm a little bit stuck here and I need some help.

I have set up the sipX at my office to which are 3 phones connected (on the
same subnet). The phones are Snom 300, Grandstream GXP2000 and Yealink SIP
T-20. All 3 phones register to sipX, and they can make calls to each other.
Then I tried to put another phone as a remote worker in a remote office. It
is also a Snom 300. It can register to sipx and i can call my internal
phones but there is no audio coming back to it.
Another issue is that the media is not routing direct to between the phones.
All the media is trying to get to sipx at first. That's what I don't want to
happen.
In that the call is coming to my snom but then the snom tries to send the
RTP packets back to sipx and that's where they end.
I'm don't know where the problem is..

I have setup a domain on dyndns which is set as a static dns entry in my
router which points to the sipx. All necessary ports are open.

Has somebody an idea?

--
Irena Dolovčak