I have a hunch that you may need to look at the source files.

From: Irena Dolovčak [mailto:irena.dolov...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 10:18 AM
To: Tony Graziano
Cc: Paul Herron; sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] Remote office problem

hmm..
so is there a way to turn off the <always-relay-media> ?
or was that just an option before?

2010/5/31 Tony Graziano <tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net>

All the xsd files are in: /usr/share/sipxecs/schema

However, there is no sipxbridge.xsd file there.

2010/5/31 Irena Dolovčak <irena.dolov...@gmail.com>:

> Hi Paul, thanks for your answer.
>
> I have read the post that you have send me, but I cannot find the
files..
> Where are they? at least the sipxbridge.xsd I can't find.
> And in the file sipxbridge.xml, I can't see anything about
> <always-relay-media>..
> Want somebody give me a hint?
>

> It is called <always-relay-media> Look in the sipxbridge.xsd file for
> a description. By default that flag is true and it is hidden. You can
> set it to false by editing sipxbridge.xml and if you do so, then for
> hairpinned forwarded or blind transferred calls, the media relay will
> be removed from the media path AFTER transfer.
>
> 2010/5/28 <p...@sagecraftsmen.com>
>>
>> See this post:

http://forum.sipfoundry.org/index.php?t=msg&goto=44870&S=dbad4bee44cb3fe
a8a13cda1d1fea305&srch=sipxbridge+media+relay#msg_44870

I'm
>> just
>> trying to understand what is happening and what can be done and what
>> can't..
>>

>> The only thing I am trying to accomplish is to get the phones to make
>> calls
>> peer-to-peer; the sip signaling should still be servers job..
>>

>> On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 11:49 AM, Tony Graziano <
>> tgrazi...@myitdepartment.net> wrote:
>>
>> > Consider setting up for remote users (assuming sip trunking is not
>> > needed).
>> >
>> > System>Internet Calling>Nat Traversal.
>> >
>> > Server>(yours)>Media Relay>advanced)>aggressive.
>> >
>> > Server>(yours)>NAT>setting the static public IP

Address

PBX
192.168.1.15:5060

192.168.0.245:11000