I appreciate the help... The Tel Profile settings were set to 1 stage
dialing. I set it to two stage for kicks and the same behavior persists.
Nothing presents itself in the message log on the MP114. When I call, I do
see the handset offhook light activate on the MP114.

No on capturing the traffic (how would I do this?), and yes on watching the
message log... which showed nothing at all during the time of the inbound
call.

The settings are from the ini file generated by sipx.

I am testing this from home prior to going to the business location, but we
don't have anything else other than other POTS phones hanging on the lines.
The answering machine is off.