Josh,
Will the following
===============
?? Answer Supervision: The Answer Supervision feature enables the FXO device
determine when a call is connected, by using one of the following methods:
. Polarity Reversal: device sends a 200 OK in response to an INVITE only
when it
detects a polarity reversal.
. Voice Detection: device sends a 200 OK in response to an INVITE only when
it
detects the start of speech (or ringback tone) from the Tel side. (Note that
the IPM
detectors must be enabled).
===============(a citation from the audiocodes manual)
suite ?