From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Martin Steinmann
[mstei...@gmail.com]

We have the same problem in Europe and actually there now is a fix for this
particular issue in the builds provided by Douglas. Incoming call routing
based on TO field is configurable in sipXconfig.  While I am told it is very
bad behavior, it is done by a major ITSP in Europe.

We do need to keep our eyes open in regard to the state of the market, and
apply pressure to the ITSPs when possible.  Clearly, if a significant market is
dominated by badly-behaved ITSPs, there is not much we can do and still sell
the product.  But once a significant number of well-behaved ITSPs are available
and competitive, we need to pressure the customers to use them, to apply
pressure to the badly-behaved ITSPs to clean up their acts.

Dale