Yes, I forgot to mention that to get outbound calls working I had to set a password which I found was a bit strange. It's also a little odd that about one in every ten of the failing incoming calls I test are logged in the CDR, with the correct caller ID but marked as "Failed".

ITSP is MyNetFone (http://mynetfone.com.au) - We recently moved to them away from Engin (another Australian ITSP) as we couldn't get them working reliably with sipX - Media would often only work one way and registration was a hit and miss affair. On our previous Asterisk setup they worked well, but that box wasn't behind any sort of NAT, so I think that may have something to do with it.

02454525990 is the DID, at the moment is is set up as an alias for user 211 on the sipX system and I seem to be getting the same issue.

Not sure if its worth anything, but I have attached the setup information we were given and a packet capture the ITSP sent me to say that the problem wasn't on their end.

Thanks,
Jeff