From: Jeff Ferrara [mailto:jferr...@rhino.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 11:43 AM
To: sipx-users@list.sipfoundry.org
Subject: [sipx-users] Incoming calls failing on SIP trunk

Hello,

Sorry if this gets posted twice, Im resending since its been a few hours
and I still haven't seen it hit the list. . .

I am having some trouble with a SIP trunk that we are testing at the
moment.  The ITSP uses IP authentication (no periodic registration) and
I can make outbound calls with no problems at all, however I don't seem
to be able to establish an incoming call (from the PSTN).

As far as I can see, the call appears to reach the sipXecs server
correctly but is rejected without being passed on to the auto attendant.

   I have also tried adding the DID number as an alias to one of the
users with the same result.  We have tested an account with the  same
ITSP which required registration and this worked correctly.

The box running sipXbridge is behind a pfSense gateway with 1:1 NAT
setup to point to it.

I have attached what I see in sipXproxy.log when an incoming call is
placed and subsequently fails, I have also uploaded a snapshot to
http://www.ffej.net/sipxsnapshot.tar.gz - If somebody could point me in
the direction of what I am doing wrong It'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff