I would like to use our second internet line as a backup if our dedicated
voip internet line goes down. However, I'm having a problem configuring ISA
2004 Firewall for this.

First of all, I changed the gateway on the sipXecs server to the secondary
line. I also changed the Public IP Address setting in sipXecs. I set up new
protocols in ISA 2004:
- 5060, udp, receive send and 5080, udp, receive send
- 30000 to 31000, udp, receive send

I then set up a couple of publishing rules using these protocols and an
access rule allowing all outbound traffic from the sipXecs server. However,
my sipXecs server could not successfully register with my ITSP.

I found a post from Nathaniel Watkins, and the rules he used to get this
working were very similar to mine. Here's his configuration:

1)      Access Rule allowing all traffic from Sipx to the outside world
2)      Publishing Rule allowing incoming traffic on port 5080 to sipx.
3)      Publishing Rule allowing incoming traffic on ports 30000-31000 to
sipx.

This is the first time a set up custom protocols, so maybe I didn't set them
up correctly? Any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Tim