I would suspect if you can figure out how to get it to do static nat
outbound translations you might fix it...

From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of Tim Byng
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 10:40 AM
To: Nathaniel Watkins
Subject: Re: [sipx-users] ISA 2004 Firewall Configuration

Thanks for the response Nathaniel. There are plans to switch to pfsense
by the end of the year. Until then, I was hoping I could get just the
basics working through ISA (if possible with ISA 2004). This is just a
backup line that hopefully we won't need to use. I'm OK if there are
some limitations, such as the ones you mentioned.

Any help getting it up and running on ISA would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 2:03 PM, Nathaniel Watkins