>I am someone who asked a question. My thread was hijacked into a "does
Avaya
>do SCS" question, to which I replied "yes" (Since I have one). I am not
sure
>about the politics between yourself and Avaya, I just wanted an answer to a

>question, you did not provide an answer to nor did you address my original
>question, why you (and all the other Avaya bashers) jumped into this thread

>I have no idea. I am sorry I ever uttered the name Avaya on your precious
>open source board.
>
>Thanks to those that tried to answer the question... as for the rest of
>you...

There are no Avaya bashers on this list as far as I am concerned. Sometimes
some posts are out of line, but that happens. As you continue to follow this
list you will learn about the etiquette we have developed here over many
years and we are proud of it. It's great you have an SCS. That makes you a
supporter of the project and I hope there will be an increasing number of
you.  I myself have sold many SCS and think it is a great product, well
worth its money and a product that could have transformed Nortel.
--martin

made you look! Smile, it's easier.