From: sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org
[mailto:sipx-users-boun...@list.sipfoundry.org] On Behalf Of m...@grounded.net
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2010 2:42 PM
To: sipx-users
Subject: [sipx-users] Nortel 1535

We played with some granstream gsx3000 I think they were and they seemed to
work ok with sipx but the phones were very terrible quality. I'm looking for a
low cost phone for everyday users, not business users, and came across the
nortel 1535. Anyone try it, recommend it or something else which is inexpensive?

This message and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the
individual(s) or entity named. If you are not the intended individual(s) or
entity named you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or reliance upon its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
in error, please notify the sender, delete the original, and destroy all
copies. Email transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. Garrett County Government therefore does not
accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this
message, which arise as a result of email transmission.

 Garrett County Government,
203 South Fourth Street, Courthouse, Oakland, Maryland 21550
www.garrettcounty.org