This is what we do when we test a known problem but in this case, we've not
found a pattern on when it happens.
So far, it's just guesses, while trying to get a pattern out of it. We'll try
another conf call test soon and see what happens with that.

I've cleared the logs to test but each time, nothing has happened so far. It's
very random.